Welcome to Ocean Summer Schools Information Page
Apply now: Information on "36" Courses in the database
- ClimECO4: Delineating the Issues of Climate Change and Impacts to Marine Ecosystems: Bridging the Gap Between Research, Assessment, Policy and Management
- Last Date: 2014-03-15
- Requirements: ClimEco4 is an interdisciplinary summer school for students and early-career researchers (less than 10 years since PhD) working on topics related to the oceans and climate change. We welcome applicants from the natural and social sciences who are interested in addressing the complex issues facing marine ecosystems and the human societies that depend on them.
- Organizing Institution: Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research (SCOR)
- POGO fellowships for on-board training on an AMT cruise 2014
- Last Date: 2014-04-16
- Requirements: Bachelor of Science degree
- Organizing Institution: Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans
- PICES International Summer School on Ecological Modeling for Marine Resources Management and Research
- Last Date: 2014-05-01
- Requirements: Post-graduate education with a good understanding of oceanographic processes and marine ecosystem variability, quantitative ecology. Some abilities with computer programming will be useful.
- Organizing Institution: The North Pacific Marine Science Organization (PICES)